Friday, March 13, 2009

It was a hard day..

for me and Nick today. He left for his deployment. People tell you to prepare yourself, but, you can't. There is just no possible way to prepare yourself for what your about to face alone with a toddler, and to watch your husband walk in security without you.
Walking out of the airport and into my car, I cried. Coming home and him not being here is hard so far when I'm used to it. And, it's only been a few hours. I'm sure tomorrow it'll hit me. It'll hit me when I can't talk to him when I want too.. Just pray that it goes as best as it could, please..

So, for the next 6 months, it'll be me and Gavin. Great bonding time when he's already SUPER attached to me. He's a mama's boy for sure!! Nick will tell you that one.

So for now, i'm off to start dinner. Gavin's about to wake up from his nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment