Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A little update

Just a quick little update.

Gavin has been sick the last few days, he's had a fever, nasty diapers, and he even vomited one time all over me. And, if you know me, you know that I can't stand when I see or hear anyone doing that. But, I was a trooper and held him until he finished and then it was in the bath for him. He seems to be doing a little better these last few days. It was even nice enough to put him in a jacket and go for a walk around the block today, I haven't been taking him out since he has been sick, so it was nice to get out and get some fresh air.

And, we got the call today that our stuff will be here tomorrow between 8-9. We're so excited to finally have our tv's, our kitchen table and most of all, our bed. Gavin will be excited to have all his toys and we can make this place "our home".

Most of you know that, come Friday, Nick leaves for about 6 months. This will be a hard day for me and G, and even though he won't understand what's going on, I will. I hate for him to leave me and G. I know he's dreading the day too, thankfully, I'll have our phones and emails until it's time, but, I'm dreading Friday. :-(

I enrolled Gavin in this place called Gymboree Play & Music, he starts that this Saturday, and we even put him in school/daycare too, so I could get a break and he can make some friends.

I joined a group out here that's for military mommies so I'm hoping to make some friends out here and get Gavin to some places too with the events they have going on.

So, that's all that's been going on for us..

Please, let me know you came and visited.. I want to know someone's reading along.

No comments:

Post a Comment