Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today's the day..

that my mom, sister, and nephew fly in. I'm so excited to see them. They get in to San Diego at 5:20pm, and I can't wait. I've been telling Gavin every day that his nana, and auntie and cousin A are coming to visit.

I have pictures to post also from when N was home. We had a really good time together and I can't wait for him to come home for good!!!

I'm off to get G from school, then it's nap time for him, and off to the airport. I can't wait.
Just waiting to get a phone call that they got to Houston ok...

1 comment:

  1. :D It's moments like this that make me smile! :D I forget sometimes why flying is so exciting. I forget there is usually somewhere waiting for that person on my plane to get there. I guess I've forgotten there really can be joy in flying.

    Thanks for the reminder!

    Ya'll have a blast. :D

    ReplyDelete