Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tomorrow..tomorrow..

and to say the least, i'm really excited. I can't wait.

I've been cleaning up and getting things in order, went and got groceries and all the other little things that we need.

I will update tomorrow with pictures.

Then, in 2 weeks from today, I'll have my mom, sister, and Aiden here to visit for a couple weeks. (oh, and Jake here too) We have a lot planned and I'm just excited to see them.
I hate being so far away from my family.

Off to finish cleaning up dinner and get G in the tub.

1 comment:

  1. Belated welcome to San Diego! Just a note to let you know that the museums in Balboa Park are free on Tuesdays (on a rotating basis) which is why we make that our "Tuesday lunch dates." I don't want you having to pay for admission when you don't have to!
    Here's a link with the listing of what's free when:
    http://balboapark.org/calendar/detail.php?EventID=370

    ReplyDelete