Monday, July 27, 2009

Because I'm waiting to go to bed..

What is on your bed right now?
-I think just pillows, sheet and a blanket that my mom and grandma made me that I sleep with EVERY night!

When was the last time you threw up?
-oh, please don't remind me. I believe when I was pregnant for the only time on the side of 295 on my way to work

What's your favorite word or phrase?
-REALLY?
-like ( I know, I use it way to much)
-Are you serious?
-Gavin (because I know I say it over 1000 times a day)

Name 3 people who made you smile today?
-Gavin
-emails from Nick
-that would be it.

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
-getting G out of bed.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
-procrastinating on folding laundry

What is your favorite holiday?
-Christmas

Have you ever been to another country?
-No

What is the last thing you said aloud?
-Mommy loves you, sleep good baby

What is the best ice cream flavor?
-Anything from Coldstone

What was the last thing you had to drink?
-water

What are you wearing right now?
-lol dont ask...I look like a hot mess

What was the last thing you ate?
-Oreo Ice Cream

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
-no. saving money is horrible.

When was the last time you ran?
-last week...

What's the last sporting event you watched?
-whatever N has watched before he left

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
-Paris or Rome

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace?
-Allie

Ever go camping?
-YES, love it...its been too long

Do you have a tan?
-no

Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
- no

What is your guilty pleasure?
-romance

Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot?
-recently, yes...i don't know what my deal is

Do you drink your soda from a straw?
-yes, in a plastic cup with ice.

What did your last text message say?
-Kristin- Is he going to be ok?

Are you someone's best friend?
-Yes

What are you doing tomorrow?
-Playdate, Sleep

Where is your mom right now?
-in FL. I miss my mama.

Look to your left, what do you see?
-the couch cushion

What color is your watch?
-silver

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
-kangaroos

Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
-love them

What is your birthstone?
-diamond

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive tthru?
-I never eat fast food.

Do you have any friends on myspace that you actually hate?
-No I did some "spring cleaning" a month or so ago

Do you have a dog?
-no

Last person you talked to on the phone?
-Samantha

Any plans today?
-sleep. it's night time.

Are you happy?
-YES!

Where are you right now?
-hanging at home

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
-N being gone!

Last song listened to?
-Do you know the muffin man

Last movie you saw?
-I haven't went to a movie in a long time..

Are you allergic to anything?
- no

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
-Reef Flip Flops

Are you jealous of anyone?
-anyone that gets to see the husband every day

Are you married?
-yes

Is anyone jealous of you?
-no

Do any of your friends have children?
-yes. almost all of them..

Do you eat healthy?
-try to...(but, I know the ice cream I had tonight isn't healthy at all)

What do you usually do during the day?
-play with G

Do you hate anyone right now?
-No

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
-yes

How many kids do you want when you're older?
-2

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
-30- ouch! I just put 29 and then had to remember that I'm 29 now!! Oh my!

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
-No

How did u get one of your scars?
-I was running naked threw the hallway and fell over a furnace on my stomach.



100 truths

1. Last beverage: water
2. Last phone call: Samantha
3. Last text message: From Kristin
4. Last song you listened to: Do you know the muffin man
5. Last time you cried: A couple days ago. I miss N

HAVE U EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: ? Yes
7. Been cheated on: Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: Yes
11. Been drunk: Yes

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS
12. Purple
13. Pink
14. Turquoise

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU…
15. Made new friends: Yes
16. Fallen out of love: nope
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes
18. Met someone who changed you: Absolutely
19. Found out who your true friends were: yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Yes

TRUTH
23. How many kids do you want to have: 2
24. Do you have any pets: No
25. Do you want to change your name: No. Once was enough for me
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I believe N and I went out.
27. What time did you wake up today: 8:00.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: N's return home
30. Last time you saw your father: August 2003. (I miss my daddy)
31. What are the things you wish you could change about your life: stupid annoying 6 month deployments, my family being closer to me
32. What are you listening to right now: Tv
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: yeah
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: nothing
35. Music or sports: ohhh....thats hard...music?
36. What’s your real name: Joann
39. Male or female: female
40. Elementary School: Oh no. I forgot the name..
41. High School: Winter Haven High
42. University/College: Florida Community College
43. Hair color: Brown with some blondie in it.
44. Long or short: middle
45. Height: 5'5
46. Do you have a crush on someone: N
47. What do you like about yourself: eh. nothing right now
48. Piercings: ears
49. Tattoos: none
50. Righty or lefty: Left

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: never
53. First piercing: ears
54. First best friend: Mandy
55. First sport you joined: band.. (LOL, is that even a sport?)
56. First vacation: Disney
58. First pet: Sugar (Dog) and Jill (cat)
59. First concert: I can't remember the name of it, but, I went with this kid named Josh when I was in high school
60. First alcohol drink: i'm sure beer

RIGHT NOW
61. Eating: Nothing
62. Drinking: water
63. I'm about to: email N and go to bed
64. Listening to: tv
65. Waiting for: N's return

YOUR FUTURE :
66. Want kids?: 1 more and we are DONE!
67. Get Married?: I already am.
68. Career?: I love being a stay at home mama

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
69. Lips or eyes: Eyes
70. Hugs or kisses? kisses
71. Shorter or taller: irrelevant
72. Older or Younger: mature
73. Romantic or spontaneous: romantically spontaneous
74. Nice stomach or nice arms: arms
75. Tattoos or piercings: tattoos
76. Sensitive or loud: sensitive
77. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant: hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: No
77. Drank hard liquor: Yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes
80. Broken someone's heart? Yes
81. Had your own heart broken: Yes
82. Been arrested: No
83. Turned someone down: Yes
84. Cried when someone died: Yes
85. Fallen for a FRIEND: Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Usually
87. Miracles: Yes
88. Love at first sight: Yes
89. Heaven: Yes
90. Santa Claus: No
91. Kiss on the first date: No
92. Angels: Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Is there one person you want to be with right now: YES!!!!!
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No
95. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever: Yes
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: I wouldn't go back at all, who I am and what has happened made me who I am right now and I wouldn't change that for the world!
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: May 2nd, 2008
99. Heaven or Hell: Heaven
100. What's the one thing you cannot live without: my son


No comments:

Post a Comment