Sunday, July 19, 2009

Grilling Goodness

1. What's the heaviest thing in your purse?
My wallet of course, it's full of pictures, c cards, check book and coins!
2. Do you mostly use cash or debit/credit cards?
both - most of the when I go some where I always try to have cash in hand.
3. Do you cut your hair shorter in the summer or pull it up a lot?
pull it back a lot epically in this California sun.
4. Do you like your man scruffy or clean shaven?
Scruffy because he's always so clean shaved I like him looking rough from time to time. I know weird.
5. What have your children done/said to embarrass you lately?
We were recently out at a outing with our playgroup, and since everyone who knows Gavin, knows he's obsessed with fruit, I was paying and he was stealing all the strawberries and fruit that was in his reach. Pretty funny.
6. Do you use plug-in type air fresheners around the house?
I sure do! I can't live without them. I also use them as a night light
7. Do you have any interest in the NBA or NHL finals? (Do you even know who's competing?)
No
8. What is weighing heavily on your mind lately?
This 1 certain person. It's on my nerves and I'm so very over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment