Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Long Day..

So, today, I met up with my Aunt who is in town from Idaho. Gavin and I headed out there after an appointment that he had. We had a good time. Her friend had horses and they were so pretty and Gavin didn't even get scared. I was proud of him. We hung out there until I knew traffic would start and then headed home. He even did great on a 45 minute nap all day, hardly any tears!


I've had a good time this week hanging out with Gavin, he met a "little" friend and we go over there a couple times a week and he plays with the train table and the kids just hang out while I get my "mommy to mommy" time in. I am also in some mommy groups and we are always busy doing something, so we stay busy!

We are in double digits for N's return and are so excited!! I've started a "welcome home" banner that I still have to paint and let Gavin paint on it, so we are just counting down the days until we know that they all arrive safely.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joann, pleeease send me an email (brandilynneliz@aol.com) ... I lost all my original requests. I have two weeks off and if I get your email by tomorrow I can get on yours then. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you did go see your aunt when she visited ?? Thats cool ... I didnt know that ... well.. anyways.. IM gonna try to get back to figuring this thing out .. LOL.

    ReplyDelete