Thursday, May 20, 2010

Busy, busy, busy..


So, about a month or so ago, we got a video of Nick reading some books to Gavin. Gavin loves the video's and wants to watch them all day long. So, last night as we were watching the video again, I told him to go give Daddy hugs, and this is what he did..

Also, over the weekend, was my baby shower and thankfully, my mother in law got to fly down from Michigan to attend it. So, we went to the beach, ate out enough, and did some shopping. Gavin loves chasing the seagulls around the beach, and he's very serious when he does it. He also loves wearing his sunglasses around too..






Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

I can't believe it. 1 month left! How has this pregnancy flew by? I thought it would drag since Nick isn't here, but, maybe keeping up with a toddler makes the days fly by.
I have my 36 week appt. tomorrow, and I have been going every 2 weeks. All is normal, the are just watching my blood pressure, which hasn't been high lately, so that's a good thing. Just getting his room finished and stuff put away. I never remember it being this exhausting when we did it with Gavin..
We have decided to go with the Dr. Seuss theme and I love it. The colors are bright and I can't wait to have it done.




No comments:

Post a Comment